Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by truefortunecasino.click, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- You may only use the Website for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as reasonably necessary to use the Website and for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You must not delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website.
The Website may contain discussion forums, comments sections, or other interactive features (collectively, 'Interactive Services') that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (collectively, 'post') content or materials (collectively, 'User Contributions') on or through the Website.
All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set forth in these Terms. By posting User Contributions, you grant truefortunecasino.click a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose without compensation.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any 'junk mail,' 'chain letter,' 'spam,' or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate truefortunecasino.click, a truefortunecasino.click employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm truefortunecasino.click or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so that you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.