What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by the websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work or improve the efficiency of a website. Cookies help website owners to recognize your device and gather information about your browsing habits.
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and are erased when you close your browser. They are used to improve navigation and enable certain features of the Website.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device even after you close your browser. They are used to remember your preferences or actions across multiple visits to the Website.
- First-party cookies: These cookies are set by the Website you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are set by a domain other than the Website you are visiting. We do not have control over the placement and management of third-party cookies.
- Improving your browsing experience on the Website.
- Remembering your preferences and settings.
- Personalizing content based on your interests.
- Monitoring and analyzing website traffic and usage patterns.
- Providing social media features.
What types of cookies do we use?
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable you to navigate the Website and use its features.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze how visitors use the Website, so we can measure and improve its performance.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies remember your preferences and provide enhanced functionality and personalization.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements and track the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please note that disabling or blocking certain cookies may affect your browsing experience and the functionality of the Website.
Most web browsers allow you to accept, reject, or delete cookies by changing the settings. Check your browser's 'Help' or 'Settings' for more information on how to manage cookies.